Our Customer Service hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m. (CET: Central European Time). For questions, suggestions or enquiries, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone: (+34) 609 929 833.
We aim to provide all of our clients with a perfect shopping experience and your satisfaction is very important to us. We apply a personal approach to customer service, which we hope enhances your shopping experience.
On the following pages you will find all the information you need while shopping at Alba Rodal.
Our service includes shipments to countries within EU but we are pleased to deliver to any destination worldwide – please contact us for a personalized quote.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes. Orders are processed during our office hours, Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 17:00 p.m. (CET).
Orders will be shipped to the address specified by the purchaser. You must indicate all your personal details, including your full address and contact phone number.All purchases are made subject to our terms and conditions found on the website. Please inform us immediately if you have any doubt or difficulty.
Items in Stock
The delivery time for items in stock to countries within the EU is from 2 to 7 days. For shipments of items in stock for destinations outside the EU, please request delivery details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items by Request
At Alba Rodal we print our exclusive fabrics and make our garments on request, with a delivery period of 30 days after receipt of order. For more information you can contact us through our email email@example.com or telephone: (+34) 609 929 833.
To facilitate your payment we use PayPal, which allows you to pay securely with your existing debit or credit card. Please check directly with PayPal at www.paypal.com if you have any questions regarding making payments using your PayPal account.
VAT / RATES
SALES to INDIVIDUALS within the EU: As an intra-Community supply of goods, you will receive your purchase invoice with the VAT rate (IVA) of 21% applied to the total of your order.
SALES to COMPANIES AND FREELANCE/SELF-EMPLOYED within the EU: VAT (IVA) will not be applied to your purchase invoice (it must be verified that the buyer is registered on the Register of Intra-Community Operators).
SALES to INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES AND FREELANCE outside the EU: As an export, VAT (IVA) will not be applied to your purchase invoice. The import/custom fees is the responsibility of the purchaser and will depend on the laws of each country.
Your satisfaction is our main concern.
Customer Service is available during our office hours, from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m. (CET) to answer any questions you may have about your orders, returns or refunds. We will be pleased to assist you.
Our Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the article purchased and in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, you will have a period of fourteen (14) calendar days to return it, although you will have to pay the direct cost of return of the order to Alba Rodal.
– To return a product, write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: Product Name / Order Date / Order Receipt Date / Order Number / Your Name / Address / contact Telephone or e-mail.
– Once this communication has been received by Alba Rodal’s Customer Service we will contact you to indicate your Return Material Authorisation number and how to proceed with the return.
– The item being returned must be in perfect condition, unused, with all its labels and in its original packaging. If the returned product does not meet these conditions, we reserve the right to refuse your refund.
– Return costs will not be refunded except in the case of a return for defective merchandise or an incident during transport.
– If your order has been shipped to a country outside the EU, we will not be able to reimburse you for taxes and customs fees, so contact your Customs Office directly to find out how they can help you recover those costs.
– All returns must be previously approved by Alba Rodal Customer Service.
– Once we have received your package, your refund will be made and confirmed by an email summarising all the information related to the transaction.
– We will make the refund within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product in our warehouse.
– Refunds are made in the same currency as the purchase (Euros).
– Returns will be made according to the payment methods used for the purchase. For payments that have been made through PayPal, the refund will be visible in your PayPal account within 48-72 hours after you have received our email confirming the transaction.
We can only accept returns if the above conditions are met.
Exception to returns
Alba Rodal may refuse the return for those designs that have been made to order, pre-sale or have been made according to the specifications / measurements of the user under the provisions of section 103 c) of the General Law for the Protection Of Consumers and Users, which establishes the exceptions to exercise the right of withdrawal: “The supply of goods made according to consumer and user specifications or clearly personalized.”
We will communicate the information regarding your order by email. We will also email you the tracking number for your parcel once it has been shipped allowing you to follow its progress.